Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lost the Bet ):

Hey all!

It has been a loooooong week, but it has been one good week since I last checked in!

Last Friday, I spent the day at my church's ranch, just hanging out with some of my favorite people.  Throughout the course of the day, I realized how many people I have that I can talk to them about absolutely anything, and I feel like they will stick by my side no matter what.  While these are church leaders, and it is their job to listen to people, I have developed a deeper relationship with my church family, and I couldn't live without them.  They are such a positive influence in my life, and I wake up each day hoping I get to talk to at least one of them since they brighten my day.  Special shout-out to my Journey family. Thank you guys for everything... I love you <3  I suggest that everyone find people like that in your life, people you can trust with any and everything and people that you just enjoy being around.  I honestly wish I could spend so much more time with my church family because they push me to strive to be a better me and they help me become a better me.  I am so glad that God brought me to this wonderful family a year and a half ago.  <3

Then on Saturday, I got to play chauffeur, hair stylist, makeup artist, photographer, and chaperone for my sisters first Homecoming!  She looked gorgeous, and I was such a proud older sis.  I am so happy that she had a great night, and she looked totally amazing.  Her outside matched her inside.  Love her <3











And of course I have to mention the sad fact that I lost a bet on Monday night.  The one night that I absolutely needed my Cowboys to win, they got destroyed by the Bears.  Tony Romo totally disappointed me with his five interceptions, but on the plus side, I get to bake!  Congratulations Brian.  You win.  Next time, I will win!


Until Next Time.
Ellie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment