Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Blog Post(:


Hello all (:
For months I have watched people near and dear to my heart become obsessive bloggers, so I figured why not?
I am quite excited to share my life with everyone as me, a small town native, begins in exploring a big world.  Journey said it best when they said a small town girl livin in a lonely world... That's how I see the world now.  Because of all of the social networking, texting, and other technological advances, you can hold relationships totally online.  That becomes lonely eventually, with not actually experiencing life, so here is a glimpse of my journey going out to try and change the world just one step at a time.  Hopefully I can even affect someone's life by writing about my crazy days as a teenage girl turning into a young adult.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment